Giancoli Solutions on Video
Learn physics easily with guided practice.
- 1,930 video solutions for all regular problems in Giancoli's 7th Edition and 1,681 solutions for most regular problems in the 6th Edition.
Final answer provided in text form for quick reference above each video, and formatted nicely as an equation, like $E=mc^2$. This is useful if you are in the library or have a slow internet connection.
- Pen colors make the step-by-step solutions clear. Red is used to illustrate algebra steps, and to substitute numeric values in the final step of a solution. When a solution switches to a new train of thought a different pen color emphasizes the switch, so that solutions are very methodical and organized.
- Solutions are classroom tested, and created by an experienced physics teacher.
- Videos are delivered with a high performance content delivery network. No waiting for videos to load or buffer.
- Pause, rewind, repeat, and never miss what is being said.