Giancoli Solutions on Video
Learn physics easily with guided practice.
Achieve your goals with top grades.
Free TrialGet instant access to 3,500+ 7th and 6th Edition solutions.
Trusted by more than 2,700 students
Richard Yang, UC Davis, Biology Major
Thanks for helping me earn an A in physics! Physics has never been my strong point. In high school I failed both my physics finals, and in college I am forced to take physics as a requirement for my biology degree, so I really dreaded starting the physics sequence. I couldn't understand my professor during lecture or the answer keys that he posted, so I really needed supplementary homework help. I can say that your videos are 10X more effective than the professor's and TA's office hours that I have attended. Your videos are the best...even more so than Khan Academy's physics videos!
Maggie, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
These videos are 40 times more valuable than lecture, the text book, and so much cheeper and efficient than a private tutor.
Tyson, Southern Utah University in Cedar City, UT
Just wanted to drop a note and thank you for this amazing service! And thank you for working hard on this, it is greatly appreciated :D
Kim, Tunxis Community College in Farmington, CT
The videos were extremely helpful. You can play them over and over and pause them to review. The narrator explained the steps beautifully and provided details on performing the algebraic manipulations. Different colored pens made it easy to differentiate steps. My Physics teacher often moved through the material very fast in class. The videos allowed me to review areas I found difficult as many times as I needed. Giancoli Answers was a wonderful learning tool for understanding Physics.
- 1,930 video solutions for all regular problems in Giancoli's 7th Edition and 1,681 solutions for most regular problems in the 6th Edition.
Final answer provided in text form for quick reference above each video, and formatted nicely as an equation, like $E=mc^2$. This is useful if you are in the library or have a slow internet connection.
- Pen colors make the step-by-step solutions clear. Red is used to illustrate algebra steps, and to substitute numeric values in the final step of a solution. When a solution switches to a new train of thought a different pen color emphasizes the switch, so that solutions are very methodical and organized.
- Solutions are classroom tested, and created by an experienced physics teacher.
- Videos are delivered with a high performance content delivery network. No waiting for videos to load or buffer.
- Pause, rewind, repeat, and never miss what is being said.