Giancoli Solutions on Video
Learn physics easily with guided practice.
- 1,930 video solutions for all regular problems in Giancoli's 7th Edition and 1,681 solutions for most regular problems in the 6th Edition.
Final answer provided in text form for quick reference above each video, and formatted nicely as an equation, like $E=mc^2$. This is useful if you are in the library or have a slow internet connection.
- Pen colors make the step-by-step solutions clear. Red is used to illustrate algebra steps, and to substitute numeric values in the final step of a solution. When a solution switches to a new train of thought a different pen color emphasizes the switch, so that solutions are very methodical and organized.
- Solutions are classroom tested, and created by an experienced physics teacher.
- Videos are delivered with a high performance content delivery network. No waiting for videos to load or buffer.
- Pause, rewind, repeat, and never miss what is being said.
Trusted by more than 3,600 students
Mr. Dychko, your answers and videos helped raise my grade from failing to a B and I really appreciate your website for that. Physics does not come naturally to me by any means and to be able to use your website to pass my class means more to me than words can describe. Chegg wasn't sufficient and my professor wasn't available for extra help, so I consider your website to be the sole reason I passed my class. Thank you.
Kim, Tunxis Community College in Farmington, CT
The videos were extremely helpful. You can play them over and over and pause them to review. The narrator explained the steps beautifully and provided details on performing the algebraic manipulations. Different colored pens made it easy to differentiate steps. My Physics teacher often moved through the material very fast in class. The videos allowed me to review areas I found difficult as many times as I needed. Giancoli Answers was a wonderful learning tool for understanding Physics.
Jasmine, University of Pennsylvania
Hello Mr Dychkko,
You are absolutely incredible!! Thank you immensely for sharing your wealth of knowledge with the rest of the world. Your videos have helped me get through physics in college, and I could not have passed my classes without you. Your step-by-step explanations were always so easy to follow, and helped me understand why we would go about a question a certain way. Thank you for helping me develop better skills to improve as a student! It is very apparent that you truly care about both physics and helping students learn and I wish more professors were like you! Once again, thank you so much and best of luck on all of your future endeavors!!!
Melinda McKinney, Coconino Community College, Flagstaff, Arizona
As a Physics Instructor for the first time at a Community College, I found this resource incredibly helpful for my students and I highly recommend it to anyone using Giancoli's Textbook.